Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 08:10 AM   #1524 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
Spike Lee Announces NEW Michael Jackson Project

NEW PROJECT INVOLVING ' OFF THE WALL

This past Saturday (08/11), during the Festival of TagCDMX technology and Creativity, the filmmaker Spike Lee (Director of "They don't Care About Us", "BAD25" Doc etc.) made an important announcement for fans of the King of Pop--a documentary about OFF THE WALL is coming!

He didn't give many details, but it is believed a Making Of the album, in the style of "BAD 25"-which is filled with some previously unseen images, trivia and interviews about the songs and music videos from the album.

http://entretenimiento.terra.com.mx/...f46d0RCRD.html

sheltonjlee
1 hour ago
Today I Had The Honor Od Interviewing Ms. Katherine Jackson For My Doc On Her Son Michael Joseph Jackson's Album OFF THE WALL. God Bless Her.

sheltonjlee
1 hour ago
This Man Mr. Joseph Jackson Had A Dream,A Vision For His Children To Make A Way In This World Through Their Talents. Mr.Jackson , The Patriarch Of The Family Gave Us A Great Interview For The Doc I'm Doing On His Son's OFF THE WALL ALBUM.

sheltonjlee
20 hours ago
Chairman,Owner,Songw riter,Producer And Visionary Mr. Berry Gordy. Motown-The Sound Of Young America. Mr.Gordy Blessed Us With An Interview For My Doc On Michael Jackson's OFF THE WALL Album.

sheltonjlee
23 hours ago
My Main Man-St. Stevie Wonder. I Interviewed Stevie For My Documentary On Michael Jackson's OFF THE WALL Album. HISTORIC. YA-DIG? SHO-NUFF

SIEDAH GARRETT @SIEDAHGARRETT ยท 4h 4 hours ago
Big blast being interviewed by Spike Lee for his forthcoming documentary Michael Jackson's OFF THE WALL. @SpikeLee

Off The Wall Era: Michael Joseph Jackson
I'm actually interested to see this. Off The Wall was a groundbreaking album and the entire story behind the inception and history of it should be fun to watch. Also Spike Lee seems like a very natural pick for it, and I always loved Mo Better Blues which was musically based.