Music Banter - View Single Post - Memories of ancient technology
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 08:46 AM   #48 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

In fourth or fifth grade I used to have a friend who had a portable CD player and we would listen to albums I would bring while we rode the bus to and from school. I supplanted the headphone splitter, my headphones, and the CDs. After a couple of months of doing this I had a CD wallet filled with about 40-50 CDs. One day my friend didn't come on the bus so I didn't end up listening to any music and just put my backpack under my seat as usual. When I got home I wanted to listen to something on my little boombox and I reached into my bag to find nothing there. It had fallen out of the bag or some dirty little cunt (well, probably a rather large cunt to me at the time) of a high schooler had lifted it and were listening to all of my dad rock staples.

My dad was fucking livid, especially since he didn't know that I was borrowing his CDs. Probably lost about 400-600 dollars in CDs that he still hasn't replaced. At least he's actually buying better CDs in the meantime.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote