Music Banter - View Single Post - Blackened EVERYTHING
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Overcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryaNox View Post
I'll do a bit more looking around here. I've been on a mission for the past week to find a little online spot where I can talk to others with similar musical tastes. Not just to find new music but maybe connect with others that have other interests akin to my own. Not getting much of a reception. Is it faux pas to intro oneself on a music message board?

Thanks for replying -- I have kind of, sort of participated at two other message boards and the one on which I actually made an introductory post I got zero feedback, that one incidentally is a music board. I'm female, but maybe I come across as a douche in my posts? :p

Yeah melting sun was a bit of a disappointment for me just because I really liked their previous material. Not saying it was bad, just unlike what I was hoping for. I'd say give the track 'Coma' from their album .neon a listen, that's my favorite. Very different from melting sun.
I'd recommend this place from my experience so far. Didn't get douche vibes, and I'll definitely give that a listen.
Overcast is offline   Reply With Quote