Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #241 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
lol idk maybe

It's a matter of preference and looking beyond members cyber personas

ive argued with her in the past yet when i addressed her in pms she knew how to put that aside and addressed me as a person.

She gave me that shred of decency alot of ppl don't give nowadays.
Well that's great. I'm glad you've made that connection.

However if you're unlucky enough to get on her bad side you better be ready for some horrible things, like attempts at public humiliation (like she tried in this thread), or her comletely ignoring your posts towards her because how DARE someone criticize the almighty Soulflower, she is obviously beyond that and her addressing your posts is not worth her time (hypocritically considering how aggressive she was in demanding a response from Urban).

And to top that off if you disagree with her subject rants about someone being an "icon" she'll call an entire forum racially insensitive, which sturdily ranks among the dumbest things anyone has ever said on MusicBanter.

Not exactly traits I'm looking for in a friend.

@ Chula: Yeah I'll swing in sometime, I've tried Plug before but didn't like playing songs for people much so I quit. I've always kind of had a fear for that and it's even worse in real life, like my dad asks me to play some music for people and I'm just like...please no. I think I just get overly disappointed when someone doesn't like what I play. The satisfaction of nailing a rec is outweighed by the disappointment of a rec getting shot down, and recent events have made that fear even worse like when Trollheart hated my rec so much that he wouldn't even humor me and go past track 2 on one of my 3 or so favorite albums ever. It was crushing.

But yeah I'm on a tangent. The point of plug is the social aspect and I should just be taking it in for that

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome