Music Banter - View Single Post - isis
Thread: isis
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 09:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

I used to keep up on ISIL activities, but after fox news broadcast that video like some sort of gruesome entertainment I stopped giving them any attention. I follow the Peshmerga and the PKK on their exploits, but that's more so because I find the PKK interesting to read about than reading about who ISIL is fighting against and why. They aren't barbaric hooligans who want the world's attention, they pretty much fight to preserve their language and culture in places like Turkey where they have been long persecuted.

Just keep this in mind, that part of the world is really ****ed up. You can be home with your family in a small village where supposed terrorists may be located, and in one moment your family could be dead because of an air strike to eliminate a threat. Civilians have become casualties of war for as long as war has existed, but the fact that unrest has plagued that area for so long, that's all some people in that area know. Hatred, revenge, and ignorance are very powerful, and they can turn you into something with no empathy or forgiveness. If any of you grew up in that area, you might be the one chopping off Assad regime heads, or laying waste to US backed governments.

I'm trying to keep my post as neutral as possible, I'm not one for politics, but from the information I've come across I've tried to see it from a different perspective.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote