Music Banter - View Single Post - Can/ which current MC's can become legends?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 11:23 AM   #130 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
Once again production is not the defining end all be all that measures the quality of an album. Sometimes it is often used as a distraction which in this case I think Kanye was aiming towards. The lyrics on Yeezus album are empty and are very derogatory. I think it is almost laughable you think that album is better than anything 2pac has ever done.
So? I think that in Yeezus's case, the production is the best part which is why I like the album so much. Who cares about defining it on all qualities of whatever odd set of standards you have? I like hip hop with great production and Yeezus is an example of that. I don't care if it's a distraction, it's what gets me about the album. I don't like the production on Tupac's music to be entirely honest, should I degrade you for only considering Tupac great because of his emceeing styles? The production is just a distraction, after all.

Sometimes people have different opinions about music or how they enjoy music than you, sorry to break this fact to you. It really comes down to personal preference and it seems like you have a hard time understanding my side in this case even though I'm explaining it to you.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote