Music Banter - View Single Post - isis
Thread: isis
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 06:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
Thread is juicy. Did they not throw another gay man off a roof and stone him?

Grind them into the fucking dirt.
i saw a video of them burning a jordanian guy alive. it was brutal. there was one part where he basically collapsed to his knees and became a burning pile of ash and bone. it looked like a scene out of mortal kombat.

and before anyone accuses me, no i don't get any sort of sadistic pleasure out of that sort of thing. i found it pretty unsettling. but someone gave me the link and my curiosity has a tendency to get the best of me.

the most striking aspect of the video was the top notch production value... it looked like a hollywood movie scene or something. you can tell IS is putting a lot of resources and energy into their propaganda effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
Do Americans actually say 'twats'

Seen it on here loads but never said anything. Same as 'wank'. Is this just an MB thing?
no, i say it in online text form only. it's weird cause i think i talk to so many brits online that their way of speaking starts to rub off on my online text but not on my actual speech cause i know that without the brit accent it would sound dumb out loud

i've caught myself typing 'proper' before too. there is no way i would ever say that out loud. i actually wish i had a brit accent cause i think i take to your guys slang a lot more. i would love to be able to throw c*nt around irl too
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote