Music Banter - View Single Post - Yo! Wake up and vote mofos!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

I bumped a less than two month old thread to call attention to something that I cared about. Thanks for taking a potshot at me for legitimately trying to do something nice for a change. Seriously, normally I would just say "Oh, you don't like me? I don't give a damn. Everyone knows by now that i'm ham-handed with my attempts at doing good, so get over it. Now go encourage people to vote, and show everyone that you care about what they're writing", but i'm actually really disappointed that you both saw the opportunity to do something decent (even if only in a small way) but decided to just crack half-assed jokes instead.

I realize that i'm probably overreacting, but I'll post this anyway. DwnWthVwls, if you think I've done something wrong by bumping this thread, or simply want to spill your guts about me or otherwise go off topic, just send me a PM. Roxy, after all the shouting you've been doing about MusicBanter being full of people throwing around off-topic insults, I think you owe me the same courtesy that you demand of everyone else.

And to everyone else, I just want to say that people spend an insane amount of time writing their journals, and the only reward they get for their work is the satisfaction of knowing that there are people out there reading and enjoying what they write. The Journal Awards are a great way to show them that we do actually care about the time they've put into their work, and allow them to be recognized for their contributions if only for a moment. It's not a huge deal, but it might really make someone's day, and it only takes a minute or two to put your nominations in. You can do it here: http://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/81...al-awards.html
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote