Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 08:03 AM   #2336 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

So, I have a friend that has property in Jamaica (my friend who's brother died a while back that we used to jam with), and he goes there for 6 months out the year each year. I call his cell every once in a while to check and see if he's back yet, and yesterday he picked up, which meant he's back. Hooray! He's one of my oldest and dearest friends, so I'm all happy and ****, and he tells me to come over since he's got some big story to tell me (he's an old biker dude, and has a ton of "Holy ****! Are You Kidding Me?" stories), so I tell him I'll be there in 20 minutes. I get there, and we sit down for a little catch up. He tells me about his Jamaican girl friend and how some **** over an argument got real escalated over the course of a few days, and ended up with two men firing Glocks through a window at a shop they were playing cards at. He said he was right under the window, and one of the gunman looked at him while firing into the family that were sitting at the table. I come to work this morning and do a search on Jamaican shooting near Negril, and this is the first result:

Five women shot, one dead in Negril - News - JamaicaObserver.com

He's very lucky to be alive.