Music Banter - View Single Post - Fashion choices you dislike
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 09:20 PM   #109 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Annoying shit I wish would just go away already:
  • Tom's. You know, those shoes that are basically made of shower curtain fabric and cardboard but they're expensive as hell and people go batshit over them.
  • Uggs. Pretty sure they're called Uggs because they're Ugg-ly from the killing and abuse of innocent creatures to snobbish garbagewhores strutting around in them like they're hot shit.
  • Giant bun on top of the head. It just makes you look like you're too lazy to take pride in your hair so you'd rather make it look like a pile of dog shit on the top of your head. Something to match your personality, I guess.
  • Fedoras/trillbys/whatever the hell you neckbeards call them. No. Just .... no. On top of the dad jeans, wallet on a chain, trench coat, gym shoes, faint smell of your mom's basement and Cheeto dust stains on your sausage fingers, you don't need a disgusting hat to tip at all the women who have undoubtedly vomited in their mouths just looking at you.
  • Gym shorts & yoga pants. Are you going out for a run? Getting some exercise? Then good for you. If you're going to the grocery store and you were just too fucking lazy to dress like a productive member of society (this also applies to sweatpants & pajamas in public) then don't leave the house. You weren't prepared for that responsibility.
  • Grown-ass men wearing graphic tees with skulls or some other nonsense they haven't let go of since age 12. Or flames. "No Fear". Well... I can tell you what makes me slightly uncomfortable. The ill-dressed manchild in my view.
  • Animal-print. You're not a zebra, leopard, tiger, or any other animal, but it's usually the elephants of womankind that adorn themselves in that garbage. Two times the stupidity, but I guess you tried to get down to your roots. C- for effort. Dumbass.

There's more, but those are my immediate irritations.