Music Banter - View Single Post - The "Why doesn't anyone like my thread?" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Trollheart, you're a great guy. You help make this forum what it is. That said, your worth is not based on how many comments you get in the million threads you start every month. No need to be insecure about it.

Keep starting threads. Some of them flourish, some of them don't. But all of them do something, and it's those little somethings that make MusicBanter work.

In the words of a good friend of mine, "You do you boo-boo."
You may be surprised to know, I didn't start this because one of my threads died. Didn't you read the disclaimer? ALL my threads are AWESOME. ALL! Seriously, it's just supposed to be somewhere people can ask about, get feedback on or just annoy everyone about dead threads. Take nothing seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
Meh, who cares. They're just threads. I've started some **** threads, and I'm the coolest dude on here. Go figure.
After me, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
But it has the potential to die in a day or two. In which case I will laugh.
You are a bad person and you are going to Hell. See your avatar? Take a good look, pal, cos that's where you're headed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Trollheart starts too many threads, that it's almost impossible to keep up with them all.

For example I've not really checked in here for about three/four days and finally saw that the long awaited Star Trek month was up at last, but then I saw he had written pages on it and I though **** it's going to take me ages to read all this unless I skim it and skimming Trollheart's posts often misses the depth of his writing anyway.
Thanks man; nice to know someone takes the time. Or, er, doesn't take the time. You know what I mean. Some of the entries are relatively short though; they're not all Trollheart epics. Check the "Greatest moments in Trek history" I just posted for example. Very Urban, I feel...