Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 10:37 PM   #643 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
Regardless it still has nothing to do with it. Whether you want to admit it or not their are tons of people that listen to pink floyd.
True, DSOTM is still one of the best selling albums in the world.

And it sells alot of records for one reason, its a damn good album, its probably the only album where i havent skipped through the tracks, not even once, i always listen to it from beginning to end....I think its great that younger kids are getting into older bands like Floyd and Zeppelin, i dont see what the problem is...Sure i have friends who claim they like old bands like The Doors and Hendrix, but the majority of what they listen to is still modern music.

I like modern music, though about 70% of all the music i listen to is classic rock...And its not because im trying to be cool, because if that was true i would be trying to catch up with the times by listening to more "hip" music, i listen to classic rock because thats the kind of music i like, not because im trying to fit in.

In fact, im probably the only person i know who REALLY listens to classic rock nonstop.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.