Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:44 AM   #30888 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Thanks Dred. Its nice to hear that from a an adopted childs perspective. I know what I feel iniside,about the whole thing and its really honestly the single most selfless thing I have ever done in a life time of Selfishness.
I understand, where his head is,he called me again around 11 .His current wife is fixed.So he'll never have his own children with her.She has kids of her own,and I guess hes feeling a little empty . I get it, I told him that too.I get what you are thinking honey truly I do,but even if you could get her back, if for some strange reason ,why on earth would you rip her from her adoptive moms? Why? I never gave him the # of the agency, (he can find it on line ) But I did however promise him everything Ive got of hers. Photos and Ive relinquished her hat from the hospital.I don't get it anytime I feel blue I call and get pictures.He could do the same.I really think him calling me was litterally nostalgic.He wanted to keep our child from jump.I think that now after 7 years of not speaking to me or knowing where I was etc, and me finally resurfacing and apologizing because I really hurt him when I was pregnant.I think he legit called me, so I could tell him, "She's happy,loved and fine." You. know he was knida feeling squirrely.I also spoke to his wife via text,because well she was curious,he never told her what who,why. So she wanted to know what happened why we gave her away etc.It was an interesting Tue .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-11-2015 at 08:52 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote