Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #18565 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Got a neighbor down the street who has a killer looking Chevy low rider. Every now and then he'll work on it while he BLASTS vulgar rap. I think someone must have complained to the association becasue he hasn't done it in quite a while.
I love people who blast obnoxious music, even if I hate it. It reminds me of this story my English teacher once told me. He was studying in London and apparently had been invited by some guy in charge at the Globe Theater to go down and basically hassle the actors during the show just like the peasants would have done back in the day. Apparently all the proper British actors and audiences didn't quite know what to make of this.

When I hear some ******* blasting Lil' Wayne, it always makes me think of that and how people should calm the **** down and quit acting like the air around them is ****ing sacred.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote