Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 05:43 AM   #2763 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
Serious post - How often do the MB lads check their testicles? This is a serious question. I remember the case of Dylan Tombides, and since then I check my testicles for anything dodgy in the shower maybe once a week.

I sometimes get tender testicles when they are quite sensitive, my left testicle is quite tender, and feels painful not on the ball itself but on the stuff below that, the sperm ducts and stuff. If you've got testicles you will know what I mean.

Can not feel any sort of solid lump on the testicle itself which is what I'm worried about. Do you lot ever get sensitive testicles every now and then?

Also while I'm on the subject, did anyone else have surgery to drop their balls? I have never asked my mates but I was 9 years old, what age are they meant to drop? Always thought that was odd.
Well, that all sounds fairly normal. Everyone gets sensitive now and then, sometimes from friction or compression, and yes it can sometimes cause just one to become sore/tender but not the other, or affect only the bottom or sides. Honestly, the best thing to do might just be to bring it up with your doctor the next time you go in for a check-up, but only you can make that call.

Anyway, I have a confession to make, even though I think I've already told it to a few people... I love Garage and Punk Rock, as well as Metal (especially Judas Priest, my favorite band), but the musician who actually inspired me to start learning to play the guitar was Joan Baez.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote