Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 12:02 AM   #2770 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
Serious post - How often do the MB lads check their testicles? This is a serious question. I remember the case of Dylan Tombides, and since then I check my testicles for anything dodgy in the shower maybe once a week.

I sometimes get tender testicles when they are quite sensitive, my left testicle is quite tender, and feels painful not on the ball itself but on the stuff below that, the sperm ducts and stuff. If you've got testicles you will know what I mean.

Can not feel any sort of solid lump on the testicle itself which is what I'm worried about. Do you lot ever get sensitive testicles every now and then?

Also while I'm on the subject, did anyone else have surgery to drop their balls? I have never asked my mates but I was 9 years old, what age are they meant to drop? Always thought that was odd.
I had testicular cancer, and I never had any noticeable lumps. The testicle itself just got bigger, and bigger, and there was a dull pain that persisted. You would know if there was something dodgy going on, I wasn't sure at first if I was imagining it, but after a month or so I decided to go to the emergency room after I knew that there was something definitely wrong. It was barely stage 1 though, so I wouldn't worry too much if you're really concerned.

Afterwards, I just had my testicle removed, and life has been pretty much the same. Only difference is my scrot looks smaller due to not having a second player.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote