Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 09:07 PM   #30980 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Anyone who doesn't like Floyd should listen to Echoes. Really ducking loud.

Did a performance tonight for an audience of around ten people. Played an acoustic guitar piece with really detuned strings and unison tunings followed by some experimental cymbal play. I had my two cymbals on ropes and was swinging them around changing their sound, dragging them all over the ground, and in the end I took the mic and played some feedback for about five minutes. There were only four performers and the event was supposed to go from 7-10, but we obviously didn't fill up the time. They opened the floor so a lot of people told jokes (I told some ****ty dad jokes and some ****ty observational humour). I went back up and did a psychic reading where I connected with a spirit that one of the audience members had made eye contact with and thought that they would have chemistry together but they never talked to each other or saw each other again for that matter. It was spooky, but I guess spirits are everywhere.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote