Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 10:01 AM   #5801 (permalink)
Josef K
A Jew on a motorbike!

1. You can buy four items at Walmart or some other store that sells pretty much anything. What would you buy to freak the cash register out?
You know how at Whole Foods they sell terrible CDs that nobody could possibly want by the cash register? Three of those and gift wrap.

2. What's your most embarrassing childhood moment?
I was eating dinner at a friend's house when his dad told a really funny joke and I massively pissed my pants.

3. Do you untie your shoelaces when you take your shoes off? Explain your position and how you feel about the other side. I expect an impassioned debate on this one guys.
No, although since I wear a prosthetic which comes off with the shoe on it I basically only take one shoe off. If I want to get the rubber foot out of the shoe, I have to untie it or it won't get out.

4. What are your least favourite foods? If you're a vegetarian, we ****ing get it. Pick a food that you don't like but adheres to your philosophy.
I'm a vegetarian but I can acknowledge that steak is delicious. I can't stand spicy food though.

5. If you could take a fair amount of any drug (and not die) what would you take? Non-drug users, imagine that the men came and forced you to do drugs. After you do the drugs they leave you alone and you can do as you please so you might as well enjoy it.
I'd get high on life! And by "life" I mean weed.

6. What's the best astronomical event (eclipses, really clear and beautiful nights, I'll even allow stuff like sunsets) that you've witnessed?
I have no idea. Probably watching a sunset while on a long drive.
Josef K is offline   Reply With Quote