Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #31001 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Around 20 of us spent Saturday night camping out of town in the woods, about a half hour walk from an abandoned (maybe) 3 floor shack ~50 feet up a tree that I found while scouting out private campsites the week before. 4 of us decided to try to find our way back to it after dark, it's extremely well hidden about 20 minutes along a cliff bordering a long creek that stretches down into the United States. When I found it the week before we decided not to try climbing it because the structure seems quite old and decayed and the only way up to the front door is climbing a 15 foot long rope a little thicker than my thumb (after climbing a ~20 foot plywood ladder to the first platform), although we did tie my phone to a long branch and stuck it through a hole to take a look into the lower floor. But this time Saturday night booze and curiosity got the better of us and we ended up climbing it in the pitch black darkness anyway, luckily not falling and breaking our legs in the process.

What we found inside is pretty amazing:

There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote