Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 04:51 AM   #31008 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Mylo Xyloto, Viva La Vida, Random Access Memories, Born To Run, The Best of Jimi Hendrix, and a CD I made/burned.

I know everyone here will be laughing hysterically, but I demand a moment of silence for Viva la Vida: it was the one that was jammed and I pulled it out with tweezers and it got scratched to hell.

It is amusing what I was listening to at the time. It got jammed well over a year ago, and I hadn't even bought Kill Em All by that point. It's doubly hilarious when I immediately loaded it with these:
  1. Jerusalem
  2. Dopesmoker
  3. …And Justice For All
  4. Kill Em All
  5. Rocka Rolla
  6. Show No Mercy
I had to look up Viva La Vida to know what you were talking about. That makes me feel really good about myself right now. Extra good cause I just realized that I didn't know what Mylo Xyloto was either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Feelin like a high roller, fresh paycheck and tax return on its way. Bought these things:

Spoiler for .:

I was actually trying to find a legit snakeskin hat but there's few to find and the ones I did were a little too much. A LITTLE. I'd rather get a straw print than some cheap black number with crappy vinyl.
... sexy Lemmy ...
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote