Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs You're Digging
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 09:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
My fiancé introduced me to this song, which I'm really digging right now. I usually hate falsetto, but in *this* song I think it fits perfectly:

Kniles - "Modify"
The song's sound reminds me of MGMT merged with the Bee Gees, and I love it! I wish I knew who this "Kniles" is and I wish he'd make more music, but so far this is the only song of his that I can see online.

Erica, your fiancé made you like falsetto (well, at least in this song)? It must be love! Waitaminute now – FIANCE?!! Congratulations, Erica – I am so very happy for both of you. Your fiancé shows excellent taste in his choice of fiancée and I have a feeling you’ve chosen equally wisely and well.

He has good taste in songs, too – I like this tune! I agree the music sounds like MGMT, and the vocals remind me a little bit of Prince.

I’ve always thought you deserve a lot of happiness because of all the love, encouragement, affirmation you give to others. So it’s very gratifying to see all that being returned to you by this very special person in your life, who loves you as you should be loved, and treasures you as you should be treasured.

I love you and wish the two of you a wonderful new life together.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote