Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 12:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Great idea for a journal Ki and a dedicated games one is needed on here.

I remember when Ocarina of Time first came out in 1998 and the hype surrounding its release was huge, it was probably the most hyped game of its time, luckily of course it was a classic. It came out not long after Final Fantasy VII another masterpiece of a game. At that time the N64 was lagging behind PS1 in terms of the amount of games that were coming out but it always went in for quality over quantity, luckily I had both machines at the time, but Ocarina of Time was a real saviour for the machine at that time.

Majora's Mask was seen as the weaker game of the two but I preferred it even more for its darker feel and it's my second best Zelda game after the Wind Waker.

I read once on another thread that you're a big fan of survival/adventure horrors, as I'm a bit out of touch on which ones to play these days, which do you recommend?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History