Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 10:33 AM   #1793 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
that is a really cute dog. seems like a sweetheart, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Sorry for your loss Pete. That dog is absolutely adorable man. I'd go with Beyonce though as a name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Holy **** Pete, I'm so sorry about Amy. Truly my worst nightmare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Might be because we're different species but hey that's just speculation.

She's adorable, Pete.
Thank you for the late condolences, it's kind of a weird thing to talk about, like someone asks how your day is and you respond with "well my dog died so there's that..." A lot of my friends don't even know Amy has passed on or that we have Pink now, so that will be a bit of a surprise. I had to tell a few of the regulars I see when I do my morning walk but I got fortunate that I ran into most of them all on one walk so I don't have to keep telling the same story.

Pink is doing really well though, she's already waking me up to let me know she needs to go potty, and she's going out herself during the day if I leave the backdoor open. She can be a little shy around other dogs though and has a tendency to bark, which is something Amy only did if she wanted them to play with her. The biggest difference is riding in the car, where it is quite clear Pink was a front seat kind of dog and tries to worm her way up to the front, so that will need some working on.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote