Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:31 AM   #3230 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Spoiler for Dexter Season Six:
First off, really dug how season 5 played out. Suspension of disbelief definitely required but I thought the chemistry between Stiles and Hall was great. (I guess so great they ended up having a fling which broke up Hall's marriage to Deb and caused the producers to scrap bringing Stiles back for season 6.

Season 6: Considering Hall and Carpenter's marriage fell apart it's nice to see it hasn't affected the chemistry between Dexter and Deb.

Everywhere I've checked season rankings of the show no.s 6 and 8 are always at the bottom. I'm two episodes in and liking everything so far. I don't mind all of the side stories going on at all. Either it's not as bad as some are saying or it's about to go downhill badly pretty soon.
We'll talk later, but yeah, to me it's the worst. Season 8 had plenty of crap, but anything after *season number and episode retracted* is going to have some redeeming value. Still, this season has one of the most epic scenes in the entire show.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote