Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 12:58 PM   #2348 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

University lecturer plays students X-rated video of herself - Telegraph

Quote:
University drama students were stunned when their lecturer played them an X-rated video of performance theatre - showing her vagina.

Lauren Barri-Holstein screened a clip of her production Splat!, which features graphic female nudity.

As part of the introductory presentation to her Theatre and its Others module at Queen Mary University of London, the actress and PhD student showed first-year students the explicit material.

The graphic clip was described by Ms Barri-Holstein as "feminist performance art concerned with the female body".

The intimate performance shows her inserting a knife handle into her vagina and throwing red tomatoes at the blade, giving birth to a small, plastic Bambi figurine, and inflating a condom.

Ms Barri-Holstein, creator of theatre company The Famous, said the work - which also shows scenes in which she urinated on stage and dangled naked from a harness - is relevant to her teaching module.

A drama student, speaking to student newspaper The Tab, said: "It was surreal. I honestly didn't know how to react. I don't think I'll ever be able to look her in the eye in person, it's just weird.

"It's not even the fact we saw her lady parts, it's the fact I literally have no idea how the clip was in any way related to this module.

"It was just so extreme and I don't understand why it was in any way necessary."

If anyone wants to see the video post itt and I'll PM it to you. This is too funny.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote