Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 02:24 PM   #3234 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Spoiler for Dexter Update:
Ok, so I'm finally starting to see why season 6 gets so much flack. So far it's more about stupid scenes getting inserted in and totally ruining an episode's vibe. Example: Dexter and his brother speeding down the road while Dexter shoots at stuff. Totally stupid and 100% unlike Dex. And then drunk Quint telling Batista to his face that he wants to tap his sister's ass. Come on man. Plus they are really telegraphing ****. I already know that Travis talking to Gellar is the same thing as Dexter talking to his dad/brother.

Speaking of which, I loved that they inserted his brother in to temporarily take the place of the dad cause the dad was getting soft about killing the kid.

Travis killing his sister as the whore was a pretty WTF moment for sure!
Spoiler for Spoiler:
My problem with that storyline is that for five seasons, Dexter has been realizing that he is more than just some empty shell whose only moral center is the Code, and all it takes to undo that is some guy he knew for like a month dying?

Like, really? He's that weak-willed?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote