Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Most Listened To?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

If I exclude Last FMs charts it would probably still be Wolfbrigade's Prey to the World, which is kind of funny considering it's not even that incredible of an album, just something about it really embodied the kind of music I was looking for in highschool. Listened to it front to back (considering it's probably only half an hour long) damn near every weekday morning for a year straight. Listening to it right now for the first time in probably half a year and I'm getting pretty pumped, still seems to have the same charm on me it used to. Just a ****ing ferocious album, every track rips so hard.

However, when it comes to an album that has remained in constant rotation for a much longer period of time, I've been listening to Boards of Canada's The Campfire Headphase probably at least a couple of times a month since early 2011.

There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.

Last edited by EPOCH6; 03-26-2015 at 11:08 PM.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote