Music Banter - View Single Post - What Shows Have You Been To Lately?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:12 PM   #166 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Well I just went to a six hour marathon of a show, and I loved every second of it. It was Chumped, Jeff Rosenstock, Smith Street Band, and Andrew Jackson Jihad and each band KILLED it. Chumped played a short little noisy pop rock set that was really contrasted well with the female lead vocals. Jeff Rosenstock was one of the people who I knew I had to see, and he was euqal to AJJ's set in my opinion. I could go into detail, but I will say he gave us his guitar at one point while the audience was playing he was manning the delay pedal. Smith Street Band was good but I was itching for AJJ so I didn't give them as much attention. And finally AJJ ruled they're set was great, mixed newer stuff from Christmas Island and mixed in a lot of reworked favorites. Sean played a new song by himself which is making me excited to see what they do with it very much going farther in the direction Christmas Island took them. They played Free Bird/Big Bird as the finale and everyone lost their ****. So yeah great show, I recommend it if they're coming near you all.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote