Music Banter - View Single Post - Say something nice about the person above you
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Reminds me of my mother in a way (besides the fantastic rack). A highly capable and intelligent person, who I suspect could have done just about anything with his life, but whose unexpected child (I assume) forced him to eat some **** by getting a job beneath his potential (again, I assume). He could easily be bitter about this, but instead he concentrated on dedicating his life to to his daughter.

I never used to appreciate the sacrifices to her future that my mother made for me, but I now realize how much that expressed -- and continues to express -- her love for me. I have nothing but respect for a single parent who puts their own dreams on hold for the sake of their child, without looking back or allowing themselves to resent their kid for it. If only my own "dad" gave half as much of a ****.

TL;DR: **** Plankton. Dude's a douche and I hate him.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote