Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 12:21 PM   #31178 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
My day? Snow. More effing snow. I'm not putting this in the bitch box because well, it's pretty much a given that from the moment I wake up, until the moment I close my eyes at night, I'm going to be cold, wet, and feel the crunch of frozen H2O under my boots.
I think it must be very depressing to experience that nonstop snowy/cold/wet weather. If it’s any consolation, next week’s weather forecast for Chicago is mostly sunny and mild.

Quote:
^saw that on the news this am. Looked pretty bad from the 100 flames shooting out of the roof of that building.
One person unaccounted for, a 23 year old who was at Sushi Park. His family has frantically searched all the hospitals for him. Police have not been able to find him either. So sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Google image "Malden Mills Fire" and check out the pics. That happened in my old home town and was one of the worst fires in Mass history.
Just took a look at those images - I remember seeing that fire all over the news. Consider me a member of the Aaron Feuerstein fan club! What a great man he is.

Quote:
I design/build fire training structures/props etc., and work with fire fighters every day to evolve and improve the training for these guys. I've got a few stories to tell.
Your work ultimately saves lives - the best and most important work one can do. Kudos, Plankton.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote