Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 04:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I don't own anything Playstation related so I never got to experience The Last of Us for myself. I've wanted to, because it looks awesome.
It's a true gaming experience and have only recently played it, after seeing how its often regarded as one of the greatest games of all time. When I first started playing it I couldn't see what all the fuss was about but after you leave Boston and start to move cross country it hits you that you are playing something special.

The characterizations are some of the best I've seen in a video game, it's truly tense and scary at certain moments and you really feel part of the game, the use of equipment is rewarding too. The graphics, locations and use of seasons are pretty amazing as well.

The game is very similar to the Walking Dead scenario but the zombies have a more 28 Days Later threat which makes them more dangerous and interestingly the zombies themselves are graded into different types.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History