Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 01:26 PM   #64 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Know what? as a PS guy who can't play most of the awesome steams games out there.. im glad PC gamers don't get RDR.

Us Ps gamers gotta have SOME exclusivity so settle for Gta 5 lol

RDR and Bully both deserve a sequel, they were both great sandbox games with the potential of a franchise, idk why Rockstar hasn't made a sequel or a prequel for them.
Don't forget The Warriors. It was like two games in one: the sandbox gangland beginning, and then the quasi-survival horror second half. Such a ****ing awesome game. Made me go out and buy the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I also wanted to mention that they were finally able to introduce male / female gender choices, as opposed to the first one where you started off as a male. It's a small feature but I feel like a lot of fans really liked that, as well as myself.
That was cool, but I just wished you didn't have to make your chick look like a bull dyke to get her strength maxed out.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.