Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:39 PM   #4365 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Just like to give a shout out to Endrey on RYM for giving one of the best reviews of an album I've seen in a minute -- it's in reference to Bucket Full of Teeth's IV if you're curious.

Quote:
Like listening to someone fiddle with the skip and fast forward buttons on a Today is The Day album. What the hell did I just listen to. It's pretty clear that these guys are hella talented, I mean they do some things that I've never heard done before and they meddled with textbook elements in ways that the textbook really advised against, but I, uh, I can't enjoy this. I met my match. This is as far as I go, this is the point where I say 'uh, no more for me, thanks, I'm good". There's just too much stuff. Too much seasoning in the salad. Too much sugar in the pie. Too much oomph in the car. Too much coffee in the kid. Too much text in the book. Too much color in the pie. Too much kid in the car. Too much sugar in the kid. Too much sugar in the sugar. Too much movie in the sugar. Too sugar in the sugar sugar. Too much salad. Book.

Car.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote