Music Banter - View Single Post - Downloads
Thread: Downloads
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 07:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
Zealious
Skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearmint
I can critasise YOU...as I have been doing I have no right to critasize the music you listen to no...that is true but as of yet I haven't said anything about the music you listen to...I just don't like the way you try to make your oppinions heard...No one wants to hear that the music they like isn't very good so they're not going to go out and listen to what you like because if it's not like what they like why would they like it! (confused?) you cannot make a one way argument sure I hate r'n'b and rap but I give them that they must be good for people to like them no? and you can bet your bottom dollar whatever you want just please be a little more understanding when someone doesn't listen to what you like if you cannot understand why...then erm you have issues...
I can Criticize you and I can Criticize your music.

Get used to it kiddies. If you say my chemical romance is emo people will voice their opinion and state they are not. We don't do this because we are emo elitists or only listen to "real emo". We do this because it is just a fact that bands like MCR are not emo. Did you actually expect that you could post these bands on an EMO forum?

There are pop forums you know...so if you can't stand the bashing of your MTV2 bands then go there. I'm sure everyone will enjoy your posting there.