Music Banter - View Single Post - More Mods!
Thread: More Mods!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
hookers with machineguns
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
MIsfits.......dont talk to him.
He is the spammer.
If you talk to him, you are a dumbass remember.
LEAVE SPAMMER!!!!!!
First of all, if you want to take subtle jabs at me, bring it on kid. I can make your balls shrivel faster than the mygoters did to you last night. The only "response" you could come up with was "emo kid", which in itself was no different from the "insults" the mygoters were spewing. You and misfitspunk need to realize that complaining about spamming in every other posts is in itself spam, no different from those you persecute.

Second, the sh*t gets cleaned up. This is why I get frustrated with moderating this site. The mods collectively do so much for this site, although not always visibile, people like myself receive absolutely NO credit at all. Just take a look around here. I contribute in basically every goddamn music forum. If there is a major problem, either report the post/thread or PM a mod. It'll get done, guaranteed.

Third, there is already a thread in the mod's forum for a new mod to replace Satchmo, who is M.I.A. I personally don't think we need anymore, because we already have Alejo, AITA, and Fenix who are online at least once a day getting sh*t taken care of. Even before AITA, I strongly felt me, Fenix, and Alejo were doing a sufficient job. It's just that MB users are never quite satisified and just look for more things to bitch about at every opportunity.

Three hours? WOW, because those three hours that they aren't banned is so detrimental to this site's quality. We don't all spend 23 out of 24 hours in front of a computer like you, give me a goddamn break. They'll get banned eventually, and you can't blame us if something slips past us.

Also, this site has had a history of not rewarding those who actually deserve to moderate. I remember when I got made mod along with Satchmo, people were all bitching and moaning because neither of us received hardly any nominations in the nominations thread. It's a shame, because many of the "elite" members (aka those that have exceptional music expertise) didn't even get mentioned, guys like Zealious, TheBig3KilledMyRainDog, and All Nite Dinah. You probably don't even know who those guys are.