Music Banter - View Single Post - More Mods!
Thread: More Mods!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 06:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
hookers with machineguns
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
I wasnt taking jabs at the mods, only hookers, for calling anyone who posted in the myg0t forums dumbasses. Come on, .....namecalling.
Of all the mods to take jabs at, you picked the wrong one. And I stand by my remarks that you and the others were being dumbasses, because you, perfection, and misfits have noticably and characteristically been members that spend more time complaining about spammers than actually discussing music. If you need further justification, I'm more than happy to sticky the thread where you opened the floor for mygoters to pwn your ass repeatedly.

I also stated clearly that there is a discussion about a new mod in the mod forum. You don't need to waste time nominating people, because you've only been here for two months. Gregb won't pick the next mod based on who YOU think is popular around here.

You two also seem to be forgetting (or intentionally not noticing) that I was the one who was online last night, that banned several mygoters (including main and his next account) and deleted nearly ten threads in the emo forum. Prior to that, I wasn't even logged on here for a week, consider that good timing. When I logged on this morning, even more work had been done. If you're complaining about 30 minutes or 3 hours or whatever, that is just plain sad.