Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 10:49 PM   #5856 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
Game
Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?
I've always been nostalgic for the past.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?
It would be the triple button-down Van Huesen paisley shirt that my uncle gave me. It was very cool looking and comfortable to wear. It was the epitome of nostalgia.

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.
East. I've visited the Jersey shore couple of times -- AC, Asbury Park and Wildwood. I've also been to NYC, Syracuse, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Wheeling WV and Cooperstown NY, and Toronto.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in herle.
I think the day I found the paisley shirt that my uncle gave me torn to shreds in the washer machine.

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?
No, as bad as it gets the allergies are worse for me during Spring.

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?
I think it's a tossup between Exo, Bulb and Ori. I like the fact that Exo is a Traffic fan. Swap entails an exchange, I can't say they would go for my music knowledge.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 04-04-2015 at 10:55 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote