Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 11:12 PM   #5857 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?

My past sucks and my future seems bleak. I am eager for the next five minutes and figuring out a new and novel way to waste my time.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?

"Smoke crack and worship Satan". I just love those shirts, and I imagine just about every average adult will be either offended or at least vaguely repelled by it.

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.

West coast. Bored of the east and visiting California twice to see my aunt kind of ruined where I live for me.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in here.

Never had someone I really know die until recently, never had anything particularly traumatic happen to me, and I've just kind of led a sheltered life all things considered. Probably one of my pets dying when I was a kid. My emotions are generally suppressed these days, but when I was a kid I would be devastated when one of them passed away.

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?

Winter means less disc golf, but spring, summer, and fall mean allergies. I used to dread winter since I'm one of those people who get depressed when it hits, but these days, not so much. So I guess I don't really give a ****.

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?

Goofle would be the easy answer, but Mondo somehow knows even more about metal than I do even though he's barely eighteen.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote