Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #19033 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Your use of all caps was a dead giveaway but I guess I need to reevaluate how being so angry about other people's sex trophies affects attitude.
Normally I'm not bothered. I'm just like "oh, great [person I don't care about but I have to pretend I care about for social reasons] just posted 290 new pictures of their spawn making the same stupid face" but when I'm spammed up more than 3 times about some kid turning (the hell is it again?) 2, then leave the conversation, and somehow still hear about this bull****, it's gone from "your ugly kid is ugly and your life is pathetic, bye" to "you are the most irritating piece of shit I have ever met".

this, though.

Quote:
Really though, most of my friends babies are just as ugly as they are. It ain't adorable bro, you just haven't slept in three weeks. You'd call Rosie O'Donnell adorable at this point.

Yesterday I had the extreme displeasure of being effectively blocked from one end of a section in my store by some cow's double stroller and her babies were just hideous. Normally, babies are just ugly to me, but these babies .... I think I might've subconsciously grimaced before I walked away from that situation. ugh.