Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 12:40 AM   #5858 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?

- Both. But I think it will become more the former than the latter as I get closer to the end of my life.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?

- I regret my tattoos. I think it's safe to say I'd not again make the mistake of trusting myself to make a lifelong decision based on the assumption that I'll care about something so fleeting for the rest of my life. Give me a shirt with nothing on it so that any "statement" I want to make is with my actions, not my goddamn shirt.

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.

- When I think of coasts, the only value the concept holds for me is of the beach type. I've only been on the east coast beaches, so I can't compare it to the west. I like beaches though, so I imagine I'd like either beaches in the east or west.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in here.

- Found out today that my dad might have cancer.

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?

- I like winter. But I like summer. I'll say that I'm glad winter is over, but when it has been summer long enough and it finally ends, I'll say that I'm glad summer is over.

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?

- Probably Janszoon. He introduced me to Igorrr, which has practically changed my comprehension of just how awesome music can be. If he has more of that sort of **** knocking around in his brain, it would be cool to download that into my brain.