Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 09:04 AM   #5861 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?

It's a bit of both. I loved school and college, and my years at Uni. But I know that those years also left me in a position where I don't have a degree and am currently in a pretty dead end job. All my own fault of course.

So in all truth I am looking forward to working my life out and going on to better things.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.

East I suppose. I don't think I could deal with the heat. And I prefer the culture of places like New York to that of a California, for example.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in here.

I am fortunate enough to only really have one example of this so far, and it was the passing of my grandmother. RIP

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?

I normally wouldn't care, but it's actually sunny today. So I guess I am glad of it, until the the grey returns.

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?

I don't think I would want to change with anyone, but Mondo probably has the most similar taste to me so he works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote