Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 12:59 AM   #3283 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Watch The Wire.
It's one of those shows that I know I'm gonna end up watching at some point, but I can only watch so many cop shows at one time. I know The Wire is supposed to be as much a cop show as Watchmen is a superhero comic, but I'm in need of something preferably not crime-related. After I make my way through the last few seasons of Weeds I'm probably gonna be dramedy-ied out, so perhaps something head****y and dark. Might finally watch Twin Peaks, but I'm gonna need something else afterwards, since that's only two seasons long.

Maybe I'll rewatch X-Files or something. Haven't seen an episode since it went off the air. I guess I could always give Fringe another shot. I stopped watching after a few episodes once I got tired of watching what I saw an X-Files clone with boring explanations for all the weird **** that was going on. I hear it was supposed to get a lot better and weirder later on. Dude, maybe old episodes of The Outer Limits. That show was a pretty sweet modernization of The Twilight Zone that didn't get nearly enough credit.

Just wish I wasn't mostly caught up with Game of Thrones. I know there are new episodes, but I'd rather binge on a whole season. Maybe rewatch the first season of Rome and then finish the series.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote