Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 07:05 AM   #5869 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?

I live in the moment.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?

Wife beater.

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.

West coast. The sunsets are better.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in here.

Hmmm... my Mom had a Grand Maul seizure in 1994 (3 months after my daughter was born) due to toxicity of the blood from mixing alcohol with medication from a recent surgery, and then she slipped into a coma. We took her off of life support expecting her to expire, but she came out of it. She had the cognitive skills of a 3 month old baby for the rest of her life, and my Step-Father, my brother, and myself all took care of her for 13 years, changing, showering, and feeding her. She was an outstanding woman before all of this, so it was a hard adjustment to make. She finally died in her sleep in 2007.

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?

**** yeah I'm glad I don't have to wear 20 goddam layers of sweaters for a few months. Wtf dude. Winter sucks, except if you're rich and have a cottage in the Alps or some **** like that.

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?

I didn't know there was an on person here. I think I'll punt.