Music Banter - View Single Post - no meat this friday
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 02:53 PM   #131 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Honestly? Nothing in my eyes,but the body of Christ is made up of some very old,very stubborn, very set in their ways members.My pastor was a forward thinking man,and so was his son.Approching Christ from a philosophical perspective, which was rad in it's own right.But the congregation had yet to really and truly catch up. Why I walked had to do with realizing that I can be a very persuasive person,I Can sell a pitchfork to the devil,and thats wrong to be aware of it,and do it for the power rush.The whole foundation of it is bulit around the Lord,not Roxy.And seeking personal/emotional gain through others in their misery is very dangerous, and the worst disservice you can do to another person.If you truly understand the love of God, fellow man and thy self.
Besides, if you're gonna do that, you might as well just take out the middle man and have them give you the money instead of the church.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote