Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone Feel Like Worshiping Thor?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Ah, but by the same token, could we trust you to tell us that we couldn't trust you?
Prexactly. Ragnaroked if you do, Ragnaroked if you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
my brother's sort of step-brother literally claims to be a religious adherent to ancient greco-roman mythology. he's a teenager and i think he's autistic or some**** like that where they have to send him to a special class. but he's not retarded... seems intelligent or at least on level with his peers.

anyway he's pretty serious about the whole greco-roman mythology thing. he kept bringing it up the one time i met him when we were at some chinese place eating. he kept complaining about how the christians came in and washed away his religion, destroying a lot of the artifacts etc. i told him that was probably payback for throwing them to the lions.

tbh if i was going to worship a god just out of choice it wouldn't be thor or any of those. maybe dionysus cause he knew how to party. but most likely i'd worship the rainbow serpent from aboriginal australian religion cause it's a giant ****ing snake.
Get the **** out of my thread.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote