Music Banter - View Single Post - Do drugs ever help people appreciate music?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 06:40 AM   #64 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
I always respected you Roxy. That's not changed. You must know a commendable amount about this topic, and I do notice your healthy respect for it.

My bitterness is directed at the people that abuse these drugs severely. How is that beneficial to do such a thing to your body? You end up sick as hell, spend a lot of time in hospitals and detoxes, and there's so much death muddled up in drug use to boot. I see the upside to drug use, but only casually, and not irresponsibly. But all of the negatives or stigmas surrounding it tend to overshadow anything positive taken away from the experience, such as you clearly have plenty of, the positive experiences that is.

Like I said. I can't really contribute anything as substantial to the topic as you can, Roxy. I can only comment on things people post, or on what they reply with to things I've said.
What do needles and crack pipes have to do with joints and Budweisers?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote