Music Banter - View Single Post - Do drugs ever help people appreciate music?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 06:45 AM   #65 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
See, ok that was a mite harsh bro... If you read his post again and look at it a bit differently it sounds more like he's angry he hasn't tried drugs.

Is that really whats bothering you CN?

I mean you go on to say you wish you knew more about drugs, yet the only way to know more about something is to experience it. All the book readin in the world will never out school someone over first hand experiences.

Like I said brother herion addict or speed addiction is a different ball of wax all together and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. And I don't advocate that life for anyone and never will. But the hallucinogens, absolutely and I'll go to my grave saying that.

GWG (or whatever your screen name is a brain virus) has point too tho, it kinda sounds like you got the fear put in you as a youngster. Is that what happened, someone put the scare on you?
No. I am not saying that I am angry that I haven't tried drugs. I am actually extremely happy that I have not. It's just not the kind of thing I want to take part in.

Did someone put the fear in me? That is likely. I did grow up in a religious family where every conversation I ever overheard was about how Jesus saves and that drug use is of the Devil. Haha. So you can imagine what that can impression upon a young mind. My bitterness is far more rooted in all the people that severely abuse drugs. They drag themselves down, and anyone they associate with. It's like you say. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I've seen what that kind of drug use can do, I've seen friends get completely gone from it, they're just not even there anymore.

And. I am sitting here laughing to myself because where you ask if someone put the scare on me, I have this hilarious voice in my head saying those words to me. I can't help but laugh.