Music Banter - View Single Post - Do drugs ever help people appreciate music?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 06:48 AM   #67 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
No. I am not saying that I am angry that I haven't tried drugs. I am actually extremely happy that I have not. It's just not the kind of thing I want to take part in.

Did someone put the fear in me? That is likely. I did grow up in a religious family where every conversation I ever overheard was about how Jesus saves and that drug use is of the Devil. Haha. So you can imagine what that can impression upon a young mind. My bitterness is far more rooted in all the people that severely abuse drugs. They drag themselves down, and anyone they associate with. It's like you say. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I've seen what that kind of drug use can do, I've seen friends get completely gone from it, they're just not even there anymore.

And. I am sitting here laughing to myself because where you ask if someone put the scare on me, I have this hilarious voice in my head saying those words to me. I can't help but laugh.
Is it an old black lady?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote