Music Banter - View Single Post - Why is music so polarizing for so many people?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jade_City
Hello!

Unhappy

It's not really polarizing, I just think people are too quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate sometimes in order not to be seen as part of the crowd that a lot of people look down upon. No one wants to be left out or picked on, so he just most likely (even subconsciously) decided that you liking Linkin Park was a bad thing. He probably hasn't even listened to them much? So instead of providing a decent argument he just resorted to a petty insult because since like I said, he most likely saw that other people commonly dislike Linkin Park. I'm not a fan of them either but most people who say stuff like that don't really have a proper understanding of music if you ask me.

Also he seems like a ****ty friend if he's gonna not talk to you over something as simple as liking Linkin Park if you ask me, especially after all the stuff you've apparently discussed with him. That's just kinda sad and shallow. The band is not my cup of tea for multiple reasons, but not simply because of what most people say.

FROM THE MOTHERSHIP!
Jade_City is offline   Reply With Quote