Music Banter - View Single Post - An R&B song i think
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 03:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanciB View Post
I think it was maybe 10-15 years ago.
In the video there was a big boss (maybe mafioso) and one guy (maybe rapper) wanted his daughter. Mafioso agrees. But his daughter then dies (or is she ill). Then she is lying in bed and besides her is the guy crying.
Now the mafioso is singing in high pitch voice something. And in another scene he is going through a coridor in slow motion. He is in front and on the left and right he has two bodyguards.
That's all. And they all were afroamericans.

I found the video and song.

You got the story wrong though.

The Big boss asks his friend to watch over his girlfriend while he is gone and he tells him not to touch her (implying having sex). He disobeys his boss and begins to catch feelings for the girl and the girl starts to like him too.

One day, the Big Boss catches his friend having sex with his girlfriend. He gets some of his friends to beat him up and he also beats his girlfriend.

The Big Boss leaves his friend stranded in the middle of no where and the guy finds the number to the girl and finds out she is in the hospital because the Big Boss beat her badly.

He comes in the hospital and visits her bedside. He insists its his fault with why everything has happened and she dies in front of him.

Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote